Looking for an accommodation in Boston?
Welcome to New England's Premier Homestay Program
At Home in Boston provides international students, medical fellows, and researchers, with comfortable housing at affordable prices. Locations are always in safe urban and suburban neighborhoods in and around Boston.
Accommodations for students, medical fellows, researchers and graduate academics
For over 40 years thousands of international students, medical fellows, and researchers have enrolled in our homestay program designed for the university community. Now we would like to extend a general invitation to all graduate academics, especially those hoping for a less expensive non-lease alternative to a costly “B&B,” dormitory or apartment rental.
At Home in Boston offers:
- Private bedrooms, fully furnished.
- Independence. House keys for all.
- Short-term stays, usually for 1-6 months.
- No security deposit or last month’s rent.
- Internet, laundry, heat, other utilities included.
- Bed and bath linens provided.
- Private bathrooms available.
- Parking, if required.
- Limited accommodations for couples without children
- Easy commute to hospitals and universities. Commuting time may vary.
- Kitchen privileges plus a free “help yourself” continental breakfast.
If you are coming to Boston soon, or are expecting a student from abroad to be visiting your laboratory or department, consider contacting us.